Spannered Oddcast #12
DJ Bus Replacement Service
The inimitable DJ Bus Replacement Service travels to the end of the internet to assemble another platter of freshly polished audio turds
It's been just over a year now since the delightful DJ Bus Replacement Service — ably assisted on mic duties by MC Toilet — made her site debut. The eighth installment of Spannered's Oddcast series pointed towards an almost virtuosic understanding of that much-maligned genre: outsider music.
We've been sitting on this follow-up mix for some months now, allowing the dense flavours to fustily mature, much like a corked bottle of cheap wine or a furry hunk of airing cupboard-ripened camembert.
Special credit to Tony Surgeon for 'Turd Polisher' duties.
"DJ Bus Replacement Service is... the human centipede... of music." — David Cameron (probably quoted out of context).
- Master Gunnery Sergeant Bill Dower - Warm-Up: Daily Seven - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky's Theme)
- Kromestar vs. Cotti - Mozart 3000
- Heino - Karamba, Karacho, Ein Whisky (In Rio De Janeiro)
- The Alexandrov Red Army Ensemble of Leningrad - California Girls
- Charlie The Hamster - Remember the Sabbath Day
- Cycle Sluts From Hell - I Wish You Were a Beer
- Eddy Huntington - Meet My Friend
- Danny Boy & The Serious Party Gods - Castro Boy (Somewhat Normal Version)
- E Pak Sa - Gabba Darei (Out of Key Remix)
- Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Tiroler Kaboemsch
- 2 Live Jews - Oy! It's So Humid
- Reh Dogg - Why Must I Cry?
- Dictionaraoke - Anarchy In The UK
- Dictionaraoke - Word Up
- Dean Milan - Do It Like A Dog
- Ogden Edsl - Dead Puppies
- ***w/ Russell Haswell's A Horde Of Flies Feast On A Rotting Pheasant Carcass (Extract) played over Do It Like A Dog & Dead Puppies***
- Azoto - Havah Nagilah
- Heino - Carnaval In Rio / Viva Espana
- Young Rick - You'll Never Walk Alone (Surgeon 2009 Autotune mix)
Savour the delights of DJ Bus Replacement Service's first Oddcast here